[gnome-bluetooth] bluetooth: always on?

gabor gabor at z10n.net
Sat Jul 10 16:31:43 BST 2004

hi,

first: thanks for gnome-bluetooth. finally i can easily send files between my phone and my laptop  :)

what is the usualy way you/people use bluetooth?
do you always have bluetooth enabled on your phone?
or only when you want to transfer something?
i have heard many contradictional arguments about bluetooth vulnerabilites.
what''t the truth? :))
i usually have bluetooth enabled but not discoverable. will i be safe?

thanks,
gabor farkas
--
That's life for you, said McDunn.  Someone always waiting for someone
who never comes home.  Always someone loving something more than that