[gnome-bluetooth] Motorola v525 AT commands that work

ml ml at brainwashers.org
Fri Jul 30 23:09:40 BST 2004

Sorry, I didn't include AT commands in my previous message. When sending
it I haven't confirmed registration. So I canceled and here is a repost

As far as Motorola not supporting AT commands.

Minicom and these work perfectly

MODEL AND SUPPLIER
==============
AT+CGMI
+CGMI: "Motorola CE, Copyright 2000"

AT+CGMM
+CGMM: "GSM900","GSM1800","GSM1900","GSM850","MODEL=V525M"

MESSAGE
=======
AT+CMGF=1
AT+CNMI=3,1,0,0,0
AT+CMGS="somephonenumber"

NEW MESSAGE INFORMATION
=======================
+CMTI: "MT",Nr ;Nr=Msg.Number

READ ALL MESSAGES
=================
AT+CMGL:Nr

READ MESSAGE NUMBER:
AT+CMGR=Nr

DELETE MESSAGE:
AT+CMGD=Nr

GPRS (Works perfectly in fedora System Settings -> Network -> New Modem)
AT+CGDCONT=1,"IP","gsm_providers_internet_APN" ; INIT string
*99#

Regards

p.s. Am I the only one feeling that gsmlib is unmaintained?