[gnome-bluetooth] Bluetooth

roger.kendrick roger.kendrick at wanadoo.fr
Mon Jun 7 13:57:18 BST 2004

Hi

I have a Bluetooth headset that I use with my mobile phone.

On my PC is a database that has a "dial out" facility that I use connected
to a normal phone.

If I put a Bluetooth dongle in the PC USB Port would the Bluetooth headset
work the same as a landline connected to the "dial out" on the PC database
??

Many thanks

Roger Kendrick
Ad Net Europe
La Durandiere
Ste Honorine La Guillaume
F - 61210
FRANCE
Tel/Fax +33 2 33 652410
Mobile 07771 913 866
Email roger.kendrick at wanadoo.fr

This communication is intended for the above-named person and may be
confidential
and/or legally privileged. If it has come to you in error take no action
based on it, nor
copy or show it to anyone; please delete/destroy and inform the sender
immediately.

Ad Net Europe may monitor all incoming and outgoing emails in line with
current
legislation. We have taken steps to ensure that this email and attachments
are virus
free.