[gnome-bluetooth] Bug: gnome-phone-manager (receiving sms)

Edd Dumbill edd at usefulinc.com
Mon Jun 21 14:14:19 BST 2004

On Mon, 2004-06-21 at 13:23 +0200, Richard Torkar wrote:
> On Mon, 2004-06-21 at 12:16 +0100, Edd Dumbill wrote:
> > On Mon, 2004-06-21 at 13:09 +0200, Richard Torkar wrote:
> > > Hi Edd and all,
> > >
> > > I've been using gnome-phone-manager (gpm) for a few days now and I've
> > > noticed a bug
> >
> > I'll look into it.  Meanwhile, can you include the model of  your phone,
> > please?  Sometimes these bugs can originate with gsmlib.
>
> I've got a SonyEricsson T630.

Can you export GSMLIB_DEBUG=2 and run it from the command line for a
while.  If you get the same problem again, send me the log of what goes
to the terminal.  That way I can see if it's gsmlib/your phone, or my
code.

I've already had a weird thing with my SE Z600 where it needed
restarting to work properly again.

There are always three potential sources of bugs -- the phone, gsmlib,
or my software -- and it's not always clear (especially remotely) where
the problem lies.

-- Edd