[gnome-bluetooth] Problem sending and receiving data as an unpriviliged user (gnome-bt-0.5.1 and 0.4.1)

Jan meinspam at onlinehome.de
Tue Jun 22 22:13:06 BST 2004

Hi Everybody,

as I did not find anything regarding my problem, i thought it would be a
good idea to write this little message to you all. Well i got problem
when running gnome-obex-server or trying to send files out of the
nautilus menu as an unpriviliged user. when trying as root everything is
fine.

I also tried to add some kind of ALL=NOPASSWD:/usr/bin/gnome-obex-send *
to /etc/sudoers, but that did not work either. I would be very glad if
anybody could help.

best regards
jan falkenhagen