[gnome-bluetooth] [phone-manager] missing text in incoming mcoming messages.

Kim Schulz kim at schulz.dk
Wed Jun 23 18:09:49 BST 2004

hi,
somtimes when I recieve recieve an sms message, then it shows ud in
gnome-phone-manager as being empty. when looing in the inbox of the
phone I see the message as read (and the display shows that a new
message has arrived, but saying yes to reading it does nothing else than
return me to the main screen).
anybody else experincing this?

I use a SonyEricsson T610 and a Dlink DBT-120 usb bluetooth dongle.
Version 0.3 is used.

Also the bluetooth connect method does not give any connection even
though my device is found when I scan. So I have to setup a rfcomm
device to bind to channel 1 of the mobile and then use
/dev/bluetooth/rfcomm/0 in gnome-phone-manager
is this a known problem or?

best regards
Kim Schulz