[gnome-bluetooth] No SMS with Motorola V600

Mike Leckey rml at phxlab.honeywell.com
Wed Jun 23 22:38:54 BST 2004

I just installed the latest phone-manager.  I am able to connect to my
V600.  In fact, on the first connection, it paired my phone, and laptop.

The phone icon in the notification area states Connected.

I sent myself an sms via the web, and received it on the phone, but did
not get a pop-up from phone-manager.

I also sent an sms from phone-manager that was not received by the
recipient.

I hooked up my SE T68is, and phone-manager pops up when sms is received.
I hooked up my SE T616, and phone-manager pops up when sms is received.

I have not tried to send from either of the SE phones, yet.

Any ideas?

Running Debian unstable on a Dell D600

ii  bluez-hcidump  1.5-2          Analyses Bluetooth HCI packets
ii  bluez-pin      0.23-1         Bluetooth PIN helper with D-BUS support
ii  bluez-utils    2.7-4          Bluetooth tools and daemons
ii  gnome-bluetoot 0.5.1-1        GNOME Bluetooth tools.
ii  libbluetooth1  2.7-4          Library to use the BlueZ Linux
Bluetooth sta
ii  libbtctl1      0.4.1-1        GObject Bluetooth library
ii  libgnomebt0    0.5.1-1        GNOME Bluetooth library
ii  libgnomebt0-de 0.5.1-1        Development files for GNOME Bluetooth
librar
ii  python2.3-libb 0.4.1-1        Python bindings for libbtctl Bluetooth
libra
ii  gnome-phone-ma 0.4-1          GNOME Phone Manager
ii  gsm-utils      1.10-5         GSM mobile phone access applications
ii  kandy          3.2.2-2        KDE mobile phone utility
ii  libgsmme1c102  1.10-5         GSM mobile phone access library
ii  xgsmlib        0.2-4          Gnome application to handle mobile
phone's p

Regards
--
Mike Leckey, Jr. 	rml at phxlab dot honeywell dot com
Honeywell Engines, Systems & Services			Phoenix, AZ