[gnome-bluetooth] Installing Phone MGR on sarge

fwed fwed at usebynet.com
Mon Mar 8 15:34:46 GMT 2004

I half solved my problems, downloading directly from the net the
liborbit2cpp6

BUT ..

remains this libbonobomm1.3-6, I do not understand why, the version I have
is not accepted ... and appears that any other version from the net is
convenient:

FBOUTEILLE:/home/fwed# apt-get install phonemgr-applet
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.
that package should be filed.
  phonemgr-applet: Depends: libbonobomm1.3-6 (>= 1.3.5-4) but 1.3.5-3 is to
be installed
E: Broken packages
FBOUTEILLE:/home/fwed# dpkg -l libbonobomm1.3-6
uppercase=bad)
||/ Name                              Version
Description
ii  libbonobomm1.3-6                  1.3.5-3                           C++
wrappers for libbonobo2 (shared library) (Developer Version)
FBOUTEILLE:/home/fwed#

???

thanx again to all for your help

fwed