[gnome-bluetooth] rfcommd-1.2

marco S marco at cluster-1.net
Mon Mar 8 21:37:58 GMT 2004

On Mon, 2004-03-08 at 21:17, Andrew Couture wrote:
>   I have managed to install all bluetooth software except
>     for this package. (I installed version rfcommd-0.8 earlier)
>     but the rfcommd-1.2 has been modified for the package.
>     Ref (http://www.harbaum.org/till/palm/bluetooth/index.html)
>     When I type './configure' it returns a message 'bash: ./configure:
> No
>     such file or directory'
>     What is it I am doing wrong, or better, what can I do to get this
>     working.
>     Andy

Well obviously there is no "configure" file in the directory you are
trying to execute it with "./configure".
I bet "ls -lah configure" will give you a "ls: configure: No such file
or directory".
You should read information files like "README" or "INSTALL" that come
with the rfcommd package - probably it is installed not by
"configure;make;make install" but by some script or something else.

Greets
	marco