[gnome-bluetooth] Installing Phone MGR on sarge

fwed fwed at usebynet.com
Tue Mar 9 08:16:48 GMT 2004

thanx for your help ..

did not work for me .. when i  tried ./configure --prefix=/usr
it misses even more libs than the apt-get install phonemgr-applet:

checking for sigc++-1.2 libgnomeuimm-2.0 gconfmm-2.0
         gtkmm-2.0 glibmm-2.0 glibmm-2.0 glib-2.0 libgnomeui-2.0 >=
1.110.0
         libpanelapplet-2.0 libgnome-2.0 gdk-pixbuf-2.0 gconf-2.0
         libbonobo-2.0 bonobo-activation-2.0
         ... Package libgnomeuimm-2.0 was not found in the pkg-config
search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `libgnomeuimm-2.0.pc'
No package 'libgnomeuimm-2.0' found

configure: error: Library requirements (sigc++-1.2 libgnomeuimm-2.0
gconfmm-2.0
         gtkmm-2.0 glibmm-2.0 glibmm-2.0 glib-2.0 libgnomeui-2.0 >=
1.110.0
         libpanelapplet-2.0 libgnome-2.0 gdk-pixbuf-2.0 gconf-2.0
         libbonobo-2.0 bonobo-activation-2.0
         ) not met; consider adjusting the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment
variable if your libraries are in a nonstandard prefix so pkg-config
can find them.

I assume my gnome is not installed properly (libgnome missing??)
I do that and tell you if its solved the thing

thanx

fweed