[gnome-bluetooth] BUG ? : Crash when aborting obex-receive

marco S marco at cluster-1.net
Wed Mar 17 12:41:57 GMT 2004

Hi,

could someone confirm that :

When sending a file from my cell-phone (and I suppose it happens with
any other devices) and cancelling the transfer -
obex-server segfaults.
And more then that - unfortunatly it leaves the Bluetooth of my phone in
an unusable state.

I fixed the seg-faulting but unfortunatly the broken bluetooth on the
other peer persits.

Here's the code in serveronly.c :

in function : void obex_event(obex_t *handle, obex_object_t *object,
		   int mode, int event, int obex_cmd, int obex_rsp)

>From Line No 74 :

case OBEX_EV_ABORT:
	printf("Request aborted!\n");
	OBEX_TransportDisconnect(handle); // This fixes the segfault for me
	break;

If someone could confirm that this bug exists for him too.
I would submit a patch later. Or Edd could just include it if he
considers it a good idea (it's just the one line ;).

Versions :
gnome-bluetooth-0.4.1
kernel 2.6.4
debian unstable