[gnome-bluetooth] Updates and status?

Robert Foster rfoster at mountainvisions.com.au
Wed May 5 15:52:20 BST 2004

Hi list,
I thought I'd better pop my head up and see what's been happening :)

I've noticed that the Gnome CVS interface is still down, can anyone tell
me how I can gain access to the CVS for browsing &| anon. download?

Also, can anyone tell me if Fredrik's patches for bluez-utils have been
incorporated into the latest official downloads?

I've just received a new laptop (HP Compaq nw8000) and installed Fedora
Core 2 Test 3 on it, with Gnome 2.6, but apart from the BT File Shareing
applet, I can't seem to do much with it at all (can't browse my devices,
send to's missing, etc.)  So I guess I need to go and see what I need to
install.

Anyway, any feedback/help would be appreciated:)

Rob.