[gnome-bluetooth] (no subject)

Michael Friis michaeldj97 at hotmail.com
Mon May 24 16:10:52 BST 2004

>mknod -m 666 /dev/rfcomm0 c 216 0
>mknod -m 666 /dev/rfcomm1 c 216 1
>mknod -m 666 /dev/rfcomm2 c 216 2
Ok, now i can "cat /dev/rfcomm0" and the phone-bluetooth icon shows up busy.

In an interesting deveplopment I recompiled various stuff. Now I can have
the services offered by the phone listed *once* per laptop reboot, either by
pressing "scan" in gnome-bluetooth-admin or by doing "sdptool browse <device
addr>" (I'm guessing they're the same). Further attempts yields nothing or
causes the services to dissapear from gnome-bluetooth-admin. I still can't
transfer files from the phone to the laptop.
What packages are relavant to recompile besides bluez-utils, bluez-sdp and
openobex? Other clues or suggestions?

Michael Friis

---

"I'm the Nightrider. I'm a fuel-injected suicide machine. Sent down to
strike the unroadworthy! I'm hotter than a rollin' dice. Step right up
and watch the kid lay down a rubber road right to freedom."
- Nightrider in the motion picture "Mad Max"