[gnome-bluetooth] WOrks Great! .. but dont notify me when message received

fwed fwed at usebynet.com
Fri May 28 09:28:47 BST 2004

Hello

I finally could have phonemgr fully working with my Debian Sarge 2.4.18
and my Nokia 3650 plus an usb antenna DLINK-120 ( if someone who has about
the same arch and needs help ...)

BUT, the only problem now is that nothing happens on my screen when I
receive an sms ... I understood that phonemgr is supposed to display a
popup window on the screen with the content of the SMS .. but for me it
does not .. the other functionnality work perfect .. do i need to
install/activate something more ?

Thx 4 ze help!

fwed