[gnome-bluetooth] Problems compiling libbtctl...

Robert Foster rfoster at mountainvisions.com.au
Fri May 28 11:04:38 BST 2004

Hi Edd,
Well, we got further that time :)

Making all in libbtctl
make[3]: Entering directory `/usr/src/gnome-cvs/libbtctl/mono/libbtctl'
cp ./btctl-api.xml btctl-api.xml
cp: `./btctl-api.xml' and `btctl-api.xml' are the same file
make[3]: *** [generated-stamp] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/gnome-cvs/libbtctl/mono/libbtctl'
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/gnome-cvs/libbtctl/mono'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/gnome-cvs/libbtctl'
make: *** [all] Error 2

I've commented out the following line from the Makefile:
       cp $(srcdir)/$(API) $(API)
and now I get the following error:

cp ../../libbtctl.pub .
chmod u+w libbtctl.pub
/usr/bin/mcs --unsafe --target library   \
-pkg:gtk-sharp \
-o btctl.dll  AssemblyInfo.cs generated/*.cs
error CS2001: Source file '-pkg:gtk-sharp' could not be opened
Compilation failed: 1 error(s), 0 warnings
make: *** [btctl.dll] Error 1

looking in the man page, it seems that mcs doesn't have a -pkg option?

Any other hints?

I'll keep working on this from the mono angle...
Rob.