[gnome-bluetooth] error connecting sony ericson T630

Jens Geiregat jens.geiregat at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 21:00:09 BST 2004

I got it working!

First, I recompiled my kernel with:
<M>   L2CAP protocol support
< >   SCO links support
<M>   RFCOMM protocol support
 [*]     RFCOMM TTY support

(the RFCOMM TTY support wasn't switched on before)

But it still didn't work like it should, but the errors were always
about RFCOMM.
Google gave me this:
http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/answers/194

execute this command:
cd /dev && mknod --mode 666 /dev/rfcomm0 c 216 0

and it should work.

Jens Geiregat