[gnome-bluetooth] shutting down bluetooth connection

Martin Dengler martin at martindengler.com
Sun Sep 19 23:53:00 BST 2004

On Sun, 2004-09-19 at 22:22, Reinout van Schouwen wrote:
> Hello Edd, everyone,
>
> I have gnome-phone-manager working now with my T630. But there's one
> problem: my phone keeps indicating that bluetooth communication is going
> on even when idle, and the battery gets drained quickly by this.

FWIW, I'm seeing the same symptoms on my T610, with multisync,
gnome-phone-manager, and gnome-obex-server running (versions below).
About a year ago when using earlier versions (sorry, don't recall which)
of multisync and gnome-obex-server with the same T610 (same firmware
rev) I didn't see the problem.

bluez-bluefw-1.0-2
bluez-hcidump-1.5-4
bluez-libs-2.5-2.1