[gnome-bluetooth] Send To

martin at hyperion.ath.cx martin at hyperion.ath.cx
Thu Apr 21 16:43:16 BST 2005

On Do, 2005-04-21 at 16:24 +0100, Bastien Nocera wrote:
> Martin,
>
> On Thu, 2005-04-21 at 17:21 +0200, martin at hyperion.ath.cx wrote:
> > Bastien,
>
> Why do you reply off-list?

Because no one (including me) uses the mailing-list as "reply-to"
info but his own mailadress. So it may happen.
But why did you do it, too? ;)

> > can you adapt the new plugin-mechanism to integrate gnome-bt with
> > nautilus?
>
> It's actually vice-versa :)

Vice-versa? So you're actually saying, that nautilus must support gnome-bt? I don't
think so...

> > This covers the basic functionality of gnome-bt and should be done with
> > the highest priority IMHO as this currently makes gnome-bt unusable for
> > gnome 2.10 users.
>
> Understood. But you'd need to send me a phone that supports Obex,
> because I don't have one myself to test this with.

Obex is already used in gnome-bt, isn't it? So what does gnome 2.10's plugin-mechanism
have to do with obex? This is a different layer you're working on.
Or how did you transfer objects to a bluetooth phone before?