[gnome-bluetooth] bt device chooser dialog in python

Bastien Nocera hadess at hadess.net
Wed Aug 10 14:23:15 BST 2005

On Wed, 2005-08-10 at 14:24 +0200, Ondrej Ivanič wrote:
> Hi
>
> I'm looking for a magic button in my application. This button show
> dialog box with discovered bluetooth devices and user can simply select
> the right device.
>
> I'm only need parameters for python
> btctl_controller_establish_rfcomm_connection() equivalent as return
> value from dialog window. I was looked into libgnomebt, gnome-bluetooth
> python stuff, but i can't found simple solution.

You'll want to check the widgets in gnome-bluetooth, in particular
GnomeBTChooser. They're made just for that purpose.

---
Bastien Nocera <hadess at hadess.net>
Fucking suits, man, Fucking cunts wandering about, sipping on their
fucking San Pelle-fucking-grinos, making stupid fucking suggestions...
-- Russell Crowe