[gnome-bluetooth] Building gnome-phone-manager for fedora

Nick nick at galaktika.ru
Fri Jan 14 17:16:11 PST 2005

Hello,

I am trying to build the phone manager v 0.4 on FC3. I got to the point
where configure script fails to recognize the gsmlib library. I have the
library installed:
*[nick at NS gnome-phone-manager-0.4]$ rpm -qa | grep gsm
gsm-devel-1.0.10-5.1.fc3.rf
gsm-1.0.10-5.1.fc3.rf
*
The script actually complains about gsmme library that is not a part of
these packages. Could somebody please help me to find it?
---------
Here is what in the config.log file:
configure:21790: checking for main in -lgsmme
configure:21814: g++ -o conftest -g -O2   conftest.cc -lgsmme   >&5
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lgsmme
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
configure:21820: $? = 1
configure: failed program was: