[gnome-bluetooth] OBEX server register error: -1

Marc Cirauqui mcirauqui at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 06:30:01 PST 2005

Hi all,

       I am runnig gnome-bluetooth on a gentoo laptop. My problem is
that when i run the gnome-obex-server i get this output:

chiru-mov root # gnome-obex-server

** (gnome-obex-server:9806): WARNING **: OBEX server register error: -1

** (gnome-obex-server:9806): WARNING **: Unable to initialize OBEX source

** (gnome-obex-server:9806): WARNING **: Couldn't initialise OBEX listener

      I get this error whenever i run it as root or not. I search
google and the gentoo forums with no luck. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,
Chiru.