[gnome-bluetooth] Need help, see device but cannot connect.

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 15:15:17 BST 2005

Hi Sandro,

Not sure what the versions you are using are but I know the cvs
version is more feature rich. The test that I have found tends to work
well is the gnome-obex-send to send a file to your phone. For the
phone to be able to find your pc you need to be running 'Bluetooth
File Sharing' which will allow your pc to receive objects sent to it.
When this isn't running I can't see my PC but when its running I can.

Pete