[gnome-bluetooth] First step complete :D

Sandro Paganotti sandro.paganotti at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 12:48:47 BST 2005

Thanks Pete

Things are going much better now. Actually i can send files from my pc to
the phone.

Is not the same on the other way, let me describe my trouble...

On the phone, under the Bluetooth setting i can see my pc and i can bind to
it with the code i set in /etc/bluetooth/pin but when i turn to File Manager
and try to send photos to my pc it disappear from the list and i can do
nothing.

I don't know if it is a Motorola problem but i think that i have (somehow)
to tell to the phone what servicies are avaiable from the pc ( like file
transer ). Because i dunno the phone just bind with pc and then does
nothing.

Thanks so much for any help.

Sandro Paganotti

ps: i'm using gnome-bluetooth version 0.5.1