[gnome-bluetooth] Phonemanager SE T610 patch & feedback

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at gmx.de
Sun Jul 10 17:50:57 BST 2005

First of all my feedback:

- I'm not able to receive any messages with my SE T610.
- Sending works nice.
- Looking up phone numbers in evolution works nice.
- I have errors trying to connect to the phone, it always takes to
attempts, as you can see below.

> $ gnome-phone-manager
> ** Message: New connection device is 00:0F:DE:1C:xx:xx
> ** Message: Connecting...
> ** Message: Status 1
> ** Message: Making serial port connection
> conn_complete:  status 0x00
> Can't connect: Device or ressource busy
>
> ** (gnome-phone-manager:10557): WARNING **: gn_gsm_initialise
> ** Message: Status 4
> ** Message: Connected error occurred.
> ** Message: Failed connection to device on 00:0F:DE:1C:xx:xx
> ** Message: Exiting connect thread
> ** Message: Auto-retrying the connection
> ** Message: New connection device is 00:0F:DE:1C:xx:xx
> ** Message: Connecting...
> ** Message: Status 1
> ** Message: Making serial port connection
> conn_complete:  status 0x00
> ** Message: Status 2
> ** Message: Serial port connected
> ** Message: Connected to device on 00:0F:DE:1C:xx:xx
> ** Message: Exiting connect thread
> ** Message: mstr 'How are you?'

Incoming Messages are not showing up on the terminal.
My gnokii version is 0.6.7

> $ rpm -qa gnokii*
> gnokii-0.6.7-0.lvn.2.4
> gnokii-devel-0.6.7-0.lvn.2.4

Phonemanager with libgsm backend worked nice in Fedora Core <= 3.
Is there any more info I can provide?

Christoph