[gnome-bluetooth] Phonemanager SE T610 patch & feedback

Bastien Nocera hadess at hadess.net
Mon Jul 11 15:42:45 BST 2005

On Sun, 2005-07-10 at 18:50 +0200, Christoph Wickert wrote:
> First of all my feedback:
>
> - I'm not able to receive any messages with my SE T610.
> - Sending works nice.
> - Looking up phone numbers in evolution works nice.
> - I have errors trying to connect to the phone, it always takes to
> attempts, as you can see below.

> > $ gnome-phone-manager
> > ** Message: New connection device is 00:0F:DE:1C:xx:xx
> > ** Message: Connecting...
> > ** Message: Status 1
> > ** Message: Making serial port connection
> > conn_complete:  status 0x00
> > Can't connect: Device or ressource busy

Looks like we're going a bit too fast for your mobile.
Could you try adding "g_usleep (2 * G_USEC_PER_SEC);" after the call to
phonemgr_utils_guess_driver() in libgsm/phonemgr-listener.c ?

If it works, we can look into a bit more resilience for that sort of
error (maybe we're not closing the connection properly...).

---
Bastien Nocera <hadess at hadess.net>
I'm still innocent because I'm such a fucking idiot. Which is, you know,
a drag. -- Keanu Reeves