[gnome-bluetooth] GNOME-BLUETOOTH ON FEDORA

Eric John Arnaldo ninoy_dumb at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 21 05:25:48 BST 2005

I really need help!!!

my situation:
i) i have installed the bluetooth-subsystem from the
rpm packages of fedora core 4 installer on my pc.
ii) i have two usb-bluetooth-device
iii) the devices are seen by command: hcitool dev
iv) have many problems: the remote (other
usb-bluetooth) device cannot be seen, so i don't know
if commands gnome-obex-send and gnome-obex-server
works.

my goal:
i) how do i know that my usb-bluetooth works?
ii) are there things still needed to be done?
iii) i really don't know where to start...
iv) i need the two usb-bluetooth-devices
communicating...