[gnome-bluetooth] GNOME-BLUETOOTH ON FEDORA

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at gmx.de
Sat Jul 30 15:28:12 BST 2005

Am Samstag, den 30.07.2005, 00:39 -0700 schrieb Eric John Arnaldo:

> i tried and think it does not work...
>
> on my terminal...
> [root at localhost cs198]# chkconfig bluetooth on
> bash: chkconfig: command not found
> [root at localhost cs198]# service bluetooth start
> bash: service: command not found
>
> how can i make it work? on what package does
> chkconfig, service, and related packages, found?

The packages are installed, but both chkconfig and service are in /sbin
which is not in the $PATH of a mortal user, so it can not be found.
Ether
- enter the full path /sbin/service and /sbin/chkconfig or
- use "su -" instead of a simple "su" to become root or
- log in as root (I don't recommend doing that).

Christoph