[gnome-bluetooth] phone-book in gnome-phone-manager

Kim Schulz kim at schulz.dk
Sat Jun 11 21:05:11 BST 2005

hi
I use gnome-phone-manager alot every day but one thing annoys me.
I really miss a way to store numbers and connect them to a name.
It doesnt really matter if it's a comma seperated file, a gconf list,a
list fetched from the phone or whatever. It's just annoying that I need
to lookup the number on the phone if I cant remember it - because why
use g-p-m when you have the phone in your hands anyways.

So any idea for adding this?

--
   Kim Schulz   | Stop Software patents before it is too late!
 Geek by nature |