[gnome-bluetooth] compiling latest CVS

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 11:40:45 BST 2005

Hi Bastien and All,

Downloaded the latest cvs of gnome-bluetooth and gnome-phone-manager
(I assume the cvs module for this is phonemgr as there is no
gnome-phone-manager) and tried to compile them on FC4.

Unfortunately I didn't get far and I'm not a enough of an
autoconf/automake expert yet to be able to work out the proper fixes
so instead here's the output of the last bits of the ./autogen.sh with
the errors.

Cheers,
Pete

**Warning**: I am going to run `configure' with no arguments.
If you wish to pass any to it, please specify them on the
`./autogen.sh' command line.

Processing ./configure.in
Running libtoolize...
You should add the contents of `/usr/share/aclocal/libtool.m4' to `aclocal.m4'.
Running glib-gettextize... Ignore non-fatal messages.
Copying file mkinstalldirs
Copying file po/Makefile.in.in

Please add the files
  codeset.m4 gettext.m4 glibc21.m4 iconv.m4 isc-posix.m4 lcmessage.m4
  progtest.m4
from the /usr/share/aclocal directory to your autoconf macro directory
or directly to your aclocal.m4 file.
You will also need config.guess and config.sub, which you can get from
ftp://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/config/.

Running intltoolize...
no need for patching file 'Makefile.in.in'
Running aclocal-1.4...
Running autoconf...
configure.in:40: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_MSG_ERROR
      See the Autoconf documentation.
[peterr at localhost gnome-bluetooth]$ ls