[gnome-bluetooth] compiling latest CVS

Xavier Amado xamado at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 01:58:02 BST 2005

While on the topic, gnome-phone-manager from CVS crashes on me when I
try to run it, the icon appears, the console prints the following and
then just dies.

** Message: New connection device is 00:0A:28:EA:75:1E
** Message: Connecting...
** Message: Status 1
** Message: Making serial port connection
conn_complete:  status 0x00

Any ideas? No clue why it's trying to do a serial connection, doesn't it
grab the device info from gnome-bluetooth-manager? The rest works fine,
i have nautilus-sendto and the obex file receive thingie, and they work.

Regards,
Xavier.

On Sun, 2005-06-26 at 21:50 +0100, Derek Cramer wrote:
> Cool. That fixes the compile problem for me. :-) Now Phone manager runs,
> and can receive messages (thanks to gnokii - I have a 6310i), but I
> cannot send messages. The address and send button are greyed out when
> trying to send or reply...
>
> Bastien Nocera wrote:
> >
> > This is a bug in evolution-data-server:
> > Edit /usr/include/evolution-data-server-1.2/libebook/e-contact.h
> > and change the beginning of the line to say "gconstpointer" instead of
> > "const gpointer".

Xavier Amado
CTO
Black Blood Studios