[gnome-bluetooth] compiling latest CVS

Bastien Nocera hadess at hadess.net
Tue Jun 28 11:02:41 BST 2005

On Sun, 2005-06-26 at 21:50 +0100, Derek Cramer wrote:
> Cool. That fixes the compile problem for me. :-) Now Phone manager runs,
> and can receive messages (thanks to gnokii - I have a 6310i), but I
> cannot send messages. The address and send button are greyed out when
> trying to send or reply...

Ha! Could you file a bug about that? It would be because you don't have
any addressbooks in Evolution set for autocompletion.

Go to Evolution, select Tools->Settings->Autocompletion and enable it
for the local address book. This should make it work.

Cheers

---
Bastien Nocera <hadess at hadess.net>
You don't meet nurses like Jenny that often. -- John Landis (on Jenny
Agutter)