[gnome-bluetooth] compiling latest CVS

Derek Cramer dcramer at eircom.net
Tue Jun 28 13:10:15 BST 2005

Oops! Turns out I didn't even have Evolution installed! I never use it
so it never occurred to me. I installed it and turned on auto complete
for the address book and now it works fine. Is there any point in filing
a bug for this? Should it work without Evolution using just phone
numbers, or is Evolution a dependency? Thanks for the help (and for
making it play nice with my 6310i). If I get my hands on any other
Bluetooth phone, I will be sure to test it.

--
Regards,
Derek.