[gnome-bluetooth] No Bluetooth devices in SendTo dialog

Mirza Muharemagic mirza at php.co.ba
Tue Jun 28 19:30:11 BST 2005

Hi,

I compiled gnome-bluetooth, libbtctl, gnome-common (all from common)
without problems, made pacakges etc ... but there are still no bluetooth
devices in SendTo dialog ...
(Of course, gnome-bluetooth-manager still have python errors when I run
it.)

Any ideas? Are bluetooth devices visible only when some phones has been
already identified? If yes, how should I identify a phone when
gnome-bluetooth-manager has python errors?

Thanks

M.