[gnome-bluetooth] Phone Manager feature request - is this possible/practical?

Derek Cramer dcramer at eircom.net
Wed Jun 29 16:51:52 BST 2005

OK, that's cool. I am using the cvs version, I know about the evo
addressbook stuff, and it does indeed allow me to send using the
evolution address book names. The thing is, I have almost 200
names/numbers in the phone which are not in evolution. I was thinking
maybe that names could be looked up from the phone directly, or imported
directly from the phone. I noticed the bit about incoming messages too,
and maybe this is just me, but I can't reply to messages until I clear
(some of) the number and re-enter it/look it up. Other than that though,
everything is hunky dory. :-)