[gnome-bluetooth] Query regarding gnome-obex-server version 4.1
vardhman at students.iiit.net
Thu Mar 10 09:04:32 GMT 2005
I am using the version 4.1 of gnome-bluetooth package. I want to
know certain things.
1) Are the error/debug message printed on stdout/stderror?
2) Is there any way to programmatically recieve files using a
C/C++/Python code, rather than using gnome-obex-srever
3) can we set teh directory for receiving files somehow.
I want to avoid the update to version 5.1 as I want to use the
gnome-obex-server as a non GUI program. (as it is there in version 4.1).
Any help is much appreciated.
IV Year B.Tech. CSE
presence on net:
1) My Box said: "Install Win2k or better ..." So I installed GNU/Linux.
2) What you are is God's gift to you and what you become is your gift to God.
More information about the gnome-bluetooth