[gnome-bluetooth] bluetooth pairing between mobile phone and gnome-bluetooth

Marcio Cordero marciocordero at gmx.net
Mon May 30 08:10:38 BST 2005

Hi everybody,
I can't pair my mobile phone (SonyEricsson K700i) with my laptop (USB dongle
on an ACER Aspire 1680 with Mandriva LE 2005). I did pair it once and then
deleted the partnership on my mobile phone. Ever since, when I try to pair
them again, the mobile phone asks for a pin, on my laptop there's no
pin-helper popping up to match the request.
I'm very sorry if this question has been asked already. I couldn't find a
FAQ nor an answer with google.
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Marcio Cordero