[gnome-bluetooth] Re: About Debian Packages

Filippo Giunchedi filippo at esaurito.net
Tue Nov 1 13:00:43 GMT 2005

On Mon, 31 Oct 2005 20:20:28 +0200, Alper KANAT wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm using Debian Testing and interested in installing GNOME Bluetooth on
> my system. The only repositry I know is on usefulinc.com but no packages
> exist on the repositry right now.. Is Debian no more supported ? Or
> another problem ? Thanks a lot for your great work..

Hi,
for now you can pull the packages from ubuntu (www.ubuntulinux.org) and
see if they can be installed on debian testing.
However there is some work being done on pkg-bluetooth (as a project on
alioth.debian.org) so gnome-bluetooth packages would enter unstable (but
don't hold your breath! :))

filippo