[gnome-bluetooth] is obex ftp client supported?

Phil K wryboy at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 2 20:44:50 BST 2005

I have a BT 1.1 device that supports only K-12 (file
transfer), server only, no client.  Can the Gnome BT
subsystem communicate currently with such a device?
The device does not support the K-11 (Object Push)
profiles at all -- just file transfer server.  I would
like to use the libbtctl library in a gtk+ context,
but not within Gnome itself (irrelevant to my
question).  I would need to use a file transfer client
to traverse directories, get and put, etc., using
libbtctl as the controlling/master device.  It's a
mobile phone with FT server support only.

TIA

Phil