[gnome-bluetooth] need help...

Sachin Mahishi slmahishi at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 11:52:58 BST 2005

Hi,
 I am working on Linux from scratch(LFS)..I dont want to hav a GUI for that
linux as it would consume more space.I want to install Bluetooth stuff in
that linux,so that I can use it for my application.But I am not able to use
"gnome-obex-send",as it will not operate in command-prompt.hence i need a
equivalent to "gnome-obex-send",for my file transfer,or an altered form of
an "gnome-obex-send" which can do my work in command-propt without a GUI.
 Thanking you
Sachin Mahishi