[gnome-bluetooth] Can't send files from phone to computer

Javier Moro Sotelo infjms00 at ucv.udc.es
Wed Apr 5 15:54:38 BST 2006

Well, now after going what you told me (thank u) i can begin to send the file
from the mobile to the PC, it seems to begin, but never ends... The dialog to
accept where to save the file on the PC never appears... It seems something is
wrong on the gnome-obex-server because i try to send the file from the phone,
the icon on the gnome-panel blocks and i cannot exit, i have to kill the
service...

Any ideas?
Thank you veri much...