[gnome-bluetooth] How Can I change the Receive Directory...Solved!

Jerry LeVan jerry.levan at eku.edu
Sat Apr 15 17:21:20 BST 2006

Ok, I figured out how to use gconf-editor to create
and set the 'savedir' key.  I also examined
/etc/gconf/schemas/gnome-obex-server and saw there
was a key 'receive_notification' which popped up
a notification of an incoming file. The server at
one time did the notification but upgrading to fc5
seemed to kill the notification.

Creating and setting the key receive_notification fixed
that problem.

T'aint clear to get the key short and long descriptions
to show in the editor....

Jerry