[gnome-bluetooth] Solution to FC5 bluetooth-pairing.

Omkar Patekar omkar.patekar at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 07:37:24 GMT 2006

I was very much struggling in the night to get my mobile paired to FC5 on my
ACER 3003NWLMi laptop.

The result was: http://59.95.40.149/omkar_patekar

The script I wrote helps in pairing bluetooth device.
You must have these utilities installed, before you proceed. If any other
version of the same utilities is installed, try using my script first, and
if it does not work out, then only try installing these packages without
dependencies
bluez-libs-2.22-1.2.1
bluez-utils-2.22-2.2.1
bluez-pin-0.24-3.2.1.

Any queries, (obviously regarding linux os only for bluetooth), feel free to
contact me at: omkar.patekar at gmail.com

- Mr. Omkar Patekar.