[gnome-bluetooth] ObexFTP as gnome-vfs module

Bastien Nocera hadess at hadess.net
Fri Mar 31 13:06:19 BST 2006

On Sun, 2006-02-26 at 20:20 +0200, Tadas Dailyda wrote:
> As far as I remember there was some work done on ObexFTP gnome-vfs
> module already however it was never published. I'm planning to work on
> this so it would be nice if I had at least something to start from.

Yeah, I did that, but never published it because the ObexFTP library
code would always fail the second connect which is a bit of a problem in
itself. I also needed to make some changes to the library for which I
still didn't get any feedback from the author about.

I'll try to post the patch, and the work I've already done so far.

--
Bastien Nocera <hadess at hadess.net>
"We talk about it for 20 minutes and then we decide I was right" - Brian