[gnome-bluetooth] Logitech headset

heatxsink heatxsink at gmail.com
Tue May 16 21:38:33 BST 2006

Hi,

I've gotten my Jabra 250v to work via the Bluetooth-ALSA project (
http://bluetooth-alsa.sourceforge.net/).  I believe there is no support as
of yet to connect via Gnome Bluetooth Manager, I think the libraries in the
Bluetooth-ALSA project need to mature a bit more, and/or someone just needs
to take it on and get it working.  Needless to say I've used it to chat via
Skype, and Gizmo, so it does work.  I hope this helps.

Nick

On 16 May 2006 05:40:50 -0000, Dani <40d2nyk02 at sneakemail.com> wrote:

> Hi all.
>
> Despite what I read in
> http://www.ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?p=967261#post967261 I want to
> ask if is it possible to make my Logitech headset work under Ubuntu Linux.
>
> I actually see it in Bluetooth Devices, but nothing happens when I try to
> edit the properties of it with the menu Edit|Properties (Gnome just plays a
> sound when I try to edit the properties).
>
> Any hope? :)
>
> TIA.

Nick Granado
408-250-9111