[gnome-bluetooth] Problem in obex file transfer to linux PC

radha krishna radhaindupuri at gmail.com
Sat Oct 28 11:15:29 UTC 2006

Hi,
Iam facing problem in transfering file from Linux PC to Linux PC. My Machine
is discovering the other Linux machine but when Iam trying to connect to
remote linux PC for sending file  error
 "remote device doesn't support receiving objects"
 is coming.But sometimes Iam able to send to remote Linux machine.

Iam able to send files from my Linux PC to nokia and sony erricson mobiles
with out any problem.

Iam using gnome-bluetooh-0.8 and other related bluetooth packages.
BCM 2045 USBPCDongles

Plz let me know wheather Iam doing wrong or iam missing something .

Thanks&Regards,
Radha Krishna