[gnome-bluetooth] Nautilus-sendto

Leszek Koltunski leszek at 3miasto.net
Mon Jan 29 16:29:35 UTC 2007

After applying hack described in http://klamstwo.org/evad/archives/18#more-18, I can send files to my cell phone from command line with 'gnome-obex-send file' ( before that the 'choose bluetooth device' popup was empty despite repeated 'refresh'es ) Receiving files works perfectly in a graphical way.

However, I am still unable to send files directly from Nautilus. I've got nautilus-sendto installed, but the only destination I can send a file to is my Email client - there is simply no bluetooth-related option in Nautilus 'Send to...' popup.

Any hints?