[gnome-bluetooth] Nautilus-sendto

Julien Valroff julien at kirya.net
Mon Jan 29 19:19:16 UTC 2007

Le lundi 29 janvier 2007 à 16:53 +0000, Bastien Nocera a écrit :
> On Tue, 2007-01-30 at 00:29 +0800, Leszek Koltunski wrote:
> > After applying hack described in
> > http://klamstwo.org/evad/archives/18#more-18, I can send files to my
> > cell phone from command line with 'gnome-obex-send file' ( before that
> > the 'choose bluetooth device' popup was empty despite repeated
> > 'refresh'es ) Receiving files works perfectly in a graphical way.
> >
> > However, I am still unable to send files directly from Nautilus. I've
> > got nautilus-sendto installed, but the only destination I can send a
> > file to is my Email client - there is simply no bluetooth-related
> > option in Nautilus 'Send to...' popup.
>
> Your version of nautilus-sendto was probably compiled without bluetooth
> support.
I can confirm that Debian nautilus-sendto is compiled without bluetooth
support, as libbctl et gnome-bluetooth are not (yet) available in the
official archive.

I have compiled thesepackages for my own use at
http://packages.kirya.net/
The packages were compiled for sid, but you can try them with testing,
or compile from the source packages if needed.

FYI I tend to send an RFP for these packages, but would like more
testing before.

Cheers,
Julien