[gnome-bluetooth] suse 10.3

Robert M. Hyatt hyatt at cis.uab.edu
Sun Nov 11 03:40:40 GMT 2007

I have just converted from suse 10.2 to suse 10.3 and I can not get
bluetooth to work under gnome.  kde has a somewhat clumsy interface that
required me to click on the bluetooth icon on the task bar, then click
connect.  on suse 10.2 I just turned my mouse on and it would connect
automatically.  Under 10.3 (gnome) I can't get it to connect at all and
can't find any gnome mechanism to make it connect.  Are there any
pointers or a FAQ around that addresses how to make this work???

Robert M. Hyatt, Ph.D.          Computer and Information Sciences
hyatt at uab.edu                   University of Alabama at Birmingham
(205) 934-2213                  136A Campbell Hall
(205) 934-5473 FAX              Birmingham, AL 35294-1170