[gnome-bluetooth] Connect with gnome-phone-manager

Jacob Emcken jacob.emcken at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 12:45:37 BST 2007

Hi.

On 10/2/07, Bastien Nocera <hadess at hadess.net> wrote:
[snip]

> Could you retry the "gnokii --identify" command, but this time adding
> "channel =3D 2" to the [global] section of ~/.gnokiirc?
>
> The gnome-phone-manager code should already do that, but it's possible
> it's not getting done properly, in which case we'd need to debug the
> code there.

I have attached the .gnokiirc so we are 100% sure that I'm not f***ing it u=
p :)

This is the output... to me it seems the same as before:

gnokii --identify
GNOKII Version 0.6.18
LOG: debug mask is 0x1
Config read from file /home/je/.gnokiirc.
phone instance config:
model: AT
port_device: 00:19:79:D2:6A:0F
connection_type: 5
init_length: 0
serial_baudrate: 19200
serial_write_usleep: -1
hardware_handshake: 0
require_dcd: 0
smsc_timeout: 100
connect_script:
disconnect_script:
rfcomm_cn: 1
sm_retry: off
Initializing AT capable mobile phone ...
Serial device: opening device 00:19:79:D2:6A:0F
Message sent: 0x00 / 0x0004
41 54 5a 0d                                     | ATZ
write: [ATZ<cr>]
[newline here and then it hangs]

Cheers
--Jacob Emcken