[gnome-bluetooth] Do we like the same books?

ahsarfraz invitations at shelfari.com
Thu Sep 13 06:45:47 BST 2007

I just joined Shelfari to connect with other book lovers. Come see the book=
s I love and see if we have any in common. Then pick my next book so I can =
keep on reading.

Click below to join my group of friends on Shelfari!

http://www.shelfari.com/Register.aspx?ActivityId=3D12263290&InvitationCode=
=3Dc3208ae1-ab09-4b87-b834-3220e3151f64

ahsarfraz

Shelfari is a free site that lets you share book ratings and reviews with f=
riends and meet people who have similar tastes in books.  It also lets you =
build an online bookshelf, join book clubs, and get good book recommendatio=
ns from friends.  You should check it out.

--------

You have received this email because ahsarfraz (email.sarfraz at gmail.com) di=
rectly invited you to join his/her community on Shelfari.

It is against Shelfari's policies to invite people who you don't know direc=
tly. Follow this link (http://www.shelfari.com/actions/emailoptout.aspx?ema=
il=3Dgnome-bluetooth at lists.usefulinc.com&activityid=3D12263290) to prevent =
future invitations to this address. If you believe you do not know this per=
son, you may view (http://www.shelfari.com/ahsarfraz) his/her Shelfari page=
 or report him/her in our feedback (http://www.shelfari.com/Feedback.aspx) =
section.

Shelfari, 616 1st Ave #300, Seattle, WA 98104